Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 1 & Week 2





Week 1 Introduction-April 5th- 8thTeacher Notes
Completed TaskCompleted a survey interests and a survey of learning styles that I posted onto my blog. I picked a topic “Fashion shapes identity”Need to catch up.
To Do ListI will think and begin to research about a topic.
I did not complete the survey on learning styles because I was absent.
It is on my homepage if you want to do it.


Week 2 Getting Started-April 11th- 15thTeacher Notes
Activities
  • Review Criterion
  • Introduce Bloom’s Taxonomy (Very briefly)
  • Selected an Areas of Interaction” for my project.
Standard and Criterion MetCriterion A-B,
Completed TaskGuided Question-How can fashion shape a person’s identity?
AOI- Human Ingenuity
Posted Blooms Activity onto Blog page.
Introduce Bloom’s Taxonomy
Well Done- you have picked a very interesting topic.
To Do ListStart  researching my topic on the internet using Blooms Taxonomy.







Criterion, Objectives and Skills
Criterion A- understand and respond to questions and statements
ask interpretive and evaluative questions
During the discussions, group work and lessons i will ask questions and participate to help my understanding of the topic.
Criterion B-correctly use a range of vocabulary correctly
make informative presentations/projects that frame a key question; contain facts and details that help listeners focus, and incorporate more than one source of information (e.g. speakers, books, newspapers, film).
I will try and use the correct and clear pronunciation, good intonation and correct grammar so that my knowledge and understanding of the topic is clear.
Criterion C- use a format and structure appropriate to the task to organize the work
Select a focus, organization, and point of view based upon purpose, audience, length, and format requirements.
I will write the work using different media, correct structure, style to help the reader understand and learn more about my topic.
Criterion D-correctly use a range of vocabulary
appropriate to audience and circumstance.
Through writing I will select vocabulary and use grammar correctly in a way that supports my understanding of the topic in different written formats example advertisements, essays, creative writing and presentation. I will carefully edit all my written work for correct spelling so that my message is clear to the audience.
Criterion E-draw conclusions
produce summaries of non-fiction texts, accurately conveying the main ideas and supporting details.
Read non-fiction texts (example online articles, websites, books) to demonstrate my understanding of the topic through written summaries containing the main idea and the supporting details.

No comments:

Post a Comment